- Kodi XBMC Player for Amazon FireStick & Fire TV:
How to Install Kodi on FireStick:This article will explain you on How to install Kodi on a Fire TV or Fire TV Stick. This article is the updates one and will be the best working tutorial for installing Kodi on the Fire TV or FireStick in 2017.We are going to explain different methods on How to install Kodi on Fire TV. Few of the methods doesn’t even require a computer for installing Kodi on Fire TV or FireStick.The easiest of the above methods will be the following tutorial as it doesn’t require a PC. You can easily download and install a program on Amazon Fire TV App Store and the app name is called as Downloaded and install Kodi XBMC onto your Fire TV or FireStick with that app. You can choose the best method that suits for you from the below article. Kindly scroll down to get to know How to download and install Kodi on FireStick or Fire TV. Check out Kodi on Apple TV
How to Install Kodi on FireStick- Table of Contents:
- What is FireStick?
- Why Kodi is needed in FireStick
- How to Install Kodi on FireStick by Recommended Method
- Get Kodi using ES Explorer
- Download Kodi using Android phone
- Install Kodi on FireStick by using PC
- Kodi for different devices and platforms
- Conclusion of the article
What is FireStick or Fire TV:
What is meant by a FireStick or Fire TV? FireStick is an Streaming media box that has been launched by Amazon which can be connected to your TV that allows you to enjoy online multimedia contents such as audio, video and more. Fire TV or FireStick does same thing as other boxes does yet it is cheap and easy to configure.
Why you need Kodi Player on FireStick/TV:
Before you try to decide whether to install Kodi on your Fire TV of FireStick then you should consider few things. Fire TV Stick is not as good as Fire TV and also Fire TV Stick have a limited storage when compared to Fire TV because Fire TV let you to install Storage expandable with the help of a Micro SD or a USB Stick. Having Android TV Box.
Having a doubt that Why do you wish to have Kodi installed on Fire TV? Kodi is Open Source Media Player and Server media player which allows you to stream multimedia contents on the web such as Audio, Video, Movies, TV shows, pictures and more .
There are few things that you have to know after installing Kodi on FireStick or Fire TV. The following are those things that you have to know. You have to learn about How to use Kodi Player, How to install Kodi addons, Best kodi Addons and more.
Install Kodi on Firestick or Fire TV by Easy Way(Recommended Method):
Let us get into the methods on How to install Kodi on FireStick or Fire TV with neat and clear explanation.
Step 1: Turn on Your FireStick or Fire TV.
Step 2:Home Page of FireStick/TV will appear now.
Step 3: Go to Settings on Fire TV or FireStick.
Step 4: Now go to the option Device.
Step 5: Proceed to the Developer Options.
Step 6: Now Scroll down to Apps from Unknown sources.
Step 7: You have to Turn On Apps from Unknown sources in order to download and install Kodi on FireStick or Fire TV.
Step 8: Now Kindly Go back to Home Page.
Step 9: Go to the Search Bar which is available at the top of page and Search for an app called Downloader.
Step 10 : Once you find the Downloader app then Click on that app and install it. The installation will take some time and hence kindly wait.
Step 11: When the Downloader app is installed on FireStick or Fire TV then open the Downloader app. In that URL box, type the following URL that has been provided in the below image and then Click Go.
Step 12: Downloader App will start installing Kodi on Fire TV or FireStick. Once the Kodi app is downloaded then it will get installed.
Step 13: Now Kodi will be opening for the first time and that is it Friends. We are into Kodi on FireStick or Fire TV using simple steps. Now you can download and install Kodi addons and enjoy streaming Videos, musics, TV shows and more.
If the above method doesn’t work for you or if you feel difficulty with the above method then don’t worry Friends. Scroll down for the next method.
Download Kodi 17.3 Latest Version on Fire TV or FireStick using ES File Explorer:
- Firstly Proceed to the Settings option and then proceed to Developer options.
- Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources before proceeding into the method.
- Now go back to Home Screen and Search for ES Explorer in the Search Bar.
- Once you find the app then kindly install it.
- When the ES File Explorer is installed on FireStick of Fire TV then kindly open it and enter the following URL in the Address Bar.
- Now your Kodi will be ready for Download. Click on the Download button . Now the app will start to download and install. once the install is done then you Kodi player is ready for use on FireStick or Fire TV.
Use Android Phone or tablet to get Kodi on FireStick:
- Go to Settings and Developer option.
- Firstly Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources and USB Debugging by going into Fire TV Settings. and then into Settings and then to Developer Options.
- Go to About tab and Network button.
- Write down your Network IP address.
- Now take your Android Phone or Tablet and proceed to Google Play and install Apps2fire. Then install Kodi on your Android phone.
- Now open apps2fire and then click on Setup tab. Enter the IP address of your Fire TV. Now go to Fire TV Apps and connect your Fire TV to your Android phone. Choose Kodi from the list of apps available and Click on install.
- Once the app is installed then it is ready for use. Now you can enjoy Kodi on FireStick or Fire TV using the above procedures. Now we have got the answer for the Question How to install Kodi on FireStick by easy steps.
How to install Kodi on FireStick/TV by ADB Link Method:
This method is suitable if you have Windows PC or Linux or Mac. Kindly follow the below steps.
- Connect your Fire TV or FireStick to the TV and register into your Amazon account with your system.
- Then go to Settings and proceed to System and then to ADB Debugging Apps from Unknown sources.
- Now kindly proceed to Network which is available under About Tab and note down your Local IP Address.
- Now Proceed to Networks and note the Wireless Access point on which you are connected.
- Go to your PC and and then download adb link and Kodi.
- The next step is that you have to connect adb link to your Fire TV or FireStick by entering the IP Address in the connection settings. Then click Install APK with adb file. Now Kodi will be downloaded and installed on FireStick or Fire TV. Once the installation is done then Kodi player is ready to use on your FireStick and we have got the answer for How to install kodi on firestick now.
Kodi for Different Devices and Platforms:
In this article, we have seen about How to install Kodi on FireStick using different easy methods. But don’t forget friends. Kodi is not only available for FiresStick or Fire TV alone. One of the main advantage of Kodi is that it is available for various devices and platforms. we have listed down all the devices and platforms that Kodi is compatible with. The following are the ones.
- Install Kodi for Windows PC
- Download Kodi for Mac
- Kodi for ios
- Kodi on iPhone
- Kodi on iPad
- Kodi on PS4
- Download and Install kodi on PS3
- Kodi Android TV Box Download
- Install XBMC Player on Linux Ubuntu
- Install XBMC on Linux Mint
- Kodi Player for Android Smart Phone
- Kodi Player for Android Tablet
- Kodi for Raspberry Pi
- Kodi for Raspberry Pi 3
Conclusion of the Article:
Friends we have provided a number of methods for How to install kodi on FireStick or Fire TV. Apart from that we have provided the steps to download Kodi for different devices. If you have any query or if you face any problem with the above methods then kindly comment us and we will revert with a solution soon. Kindly provide user ratings for this article below. Have a Great Day Friends.
How to Install Kodi on FireStick
We hope you are satisfied with the article on How to install Kodi on FireStick and Fire TV. Number of methods have been explained in an easy way and with clear images for your better understanding. For more interesting articles, kindly Visit our Home Page dizain-remont-spb