Kodi (XBMC) Player for Different Devices- Latest:
How to use Kodi for Streaming Multimedia: Kodi is such a wonderful Player which is Originally termed as XBMC whose abbreviation XBOX MEDIA CENTER as it was first designed for Microsoft Xbox. One of the main advantages of Kodi is that it is available for different devices and different platforms such as Kodi for Mac, Kodi for ios, Kodi for Windows PC, Kodi for Android phone and Android Tablet, Kodi Raspberry Pi, Kodi for Chromecast, Kodi for Amazon FireStick and more and more. In this article, We are going to see How to use Kodi on the above-listed devices with easy and clear Steps.
Kodi Player- Table of Contents:
- What is a Kodi
- How to stream Kodi 17.3 Krypton
- Latest Version Kodi for PC and Mobile
- Configure Your Kodi
- Player Settings
- Media Settings of Kodi
- PVR & Live TV Settings
- Change Appearance by Interface Settings
- Customize Kodi Using Skin Settings
- Configure Service Settings
- How to use Kodi- Conclusion
What is a Kodi Player or XBMC Player- Video Tutorial:
Kodi is a Server Media Player and Open Source Player which allows users to stream Multimedia contents on the Web such as Audio, Pictures, Videos, TV Shows, Movies and more. One of the main advantages of Kodi is that there are a lot of addons available to customize Kodi Player using which users can enjoy the increased functionalities of Kodi XBMC Player.
How to Stream Kodi 17.3 Krypton on Different Devices:
The most relevant answer to the question “How to Use Kodi for Streaming” is Kodi and Kodi Addons. Kodi has reached millions of People because of its increased functionalities and Kodi Addons that makes Kodi such an important player for a Device. As Kodi become more popular, the demand of Kodi for Different Devices also increased which resulted in Kodi for Different Devices and Platforms. Here we are going to see How to use Kodi on Different Devices like Kodi for PC and Kodi for Mobile.
How to Use Kodi For PC and Mobile-Latest Version:
This method will clearly explain you on How to download and use Kodi on PC. Let us get into the article.
- Download Kodi from Kodi Website.
- Go to Kodi and Click on Downloads.
- Now you will be prompted to Choose Your Weapon which is nothing but to choose the Platform.
- Now Kindly Choose any of the PC or Mobile Platform as per your need.
- Once you Choose the Platform then you will be asked to choose the version available. Choose the required Version and then Your Download will start automatically. This is the Download Procedure of Kodi PC.
- Once Kodi is Downloaded then You can directly install Kodi on your PC. Once Kodi is installed on your PC then we will get to know How to use Kodi on PC.
- Once you open the Kodi app for the First time then you will get a message like “Kodi is opening for the First time and hence Kindly Wait”. So Kindly be patient.
- Now Kodi will open for the first time.
- In the Left pane, You can find a number of options such as Movies, TV Shows and more. Kindly refer the below image for all the options.
- If you wish to add any Movies then Click on the Movies Tab. Now you have to click on Add Videos. Now you have to Browse and Specify the Location.
- If you wish to play songs then click on Music option and then go to files and specify the location of the music files.
- If you wish to watch Live TV then Click on Live TV option. Now you will get an error message like “No PVR addon enabled”. If you install a TV show addons then you able to watch movies. The same procedure is applicable for Radio also.
- Now we will move into addons. Once you click on Addons then you can find Video Addons, Music Addons, Program Addons, Android Apps and more. But you have to specify the addons to use the above options. Once you Specify the addons then you can use the above options.
- If you click on Weather options then you will be redirected to Settings and Service where you have to configure your Weather addon.
Configure Settings on Kodi Player:
Once you Click on Settings option then System Window will open.Here you will find a lot of options such as Player settings, media Settings, PVR & Live TV Settings and more. Now we will look into each setting elaborately.
Player Settings option :
- On Player Settings option, You will find Video, Music, Discs, Picture and Languages on the Left pane.
- If you Click on the Videos option then you can specify various options such as Play Next Video Automatically, Skip Delay and more options for Playback and processing.
- If you click on Music option then you will get various options such as Queue Songs on Selection, play next song automatically and more options such as Playback.
- In Discs option, you will find a lot of options such as Play DVD automatically, Forced DVD player region and more options for Blue-ray and Audio CDs.
- The next option will be the Pictures option where you will find Slideshow options such as Use Pan and Zoom effects, Show EXIF Picture information and more.
- In Language option, You can choose your Preferred Audio Language, Preferred Subtitle Language and more options of Subtitles.
- Finally, in Accessibility option, you can configure few audio and subtitles option such as Prefer Audio Stream for the Visually Impaired, Prefer Audio Stream for the Hearing Impaired and more options for Subtitles.
These are the options that you will find in System Settings of How to Use Kodi Player. Now we will move on to the next Setting Option.
Media Settings options of XBMC Player:
- This option generally allows you specify the location of your multimedia contents such as Videos, Music, Pictures under the option manage Sources.
- you can also manage your Videos Library here.
- Next option is the General option where you will find all the options such as “Show file extensions, “show Add source buttons“, “Show Hidden Files and Directories” and more.
- Now we will move to the next option which is the Video option. In this section, you will options such as “Combine Split Video items“, “Replace file names with Library titles” and more. Music options also have same features as the Video option has.
- Finally, the Pictures option where you will find lines such as Automatically Generate Thumbnails and more options.
Now we will move into the Next important Settings which is the PVR & Live TV Settings on How to use Kodi.
How to Use Kodi- Video Tutorial:
PVR & Live TV Settings on Kodi Player:
This is one of the important settings which you have to configure mandatory as this is related to Live TV of How to use Kodi.
- Once you Click on the PVR and Live TV Settings then you will find all the options related to Live Tvs such as OSD, Guide, Playback, Recording, Power saving, Parental Control and more.
- The Playback option will allow you to adjust features such as Show Signal Quality, Continue the last channel on startup, Delay Channel Switch and more.
- Recording option allows you change Recording duration, Recording Lifetime, Start Padding time and End Padding time and more.
- You can enable Parental Control using Parental Control option.
Change Appearance of Kodi using Interface Settings:
In Interface Settings you will find options such as Skin, Regional, Screensaver, Master lock, Other.
- Skin options allow you to change your Kodi Skin which literally means Changing the appearance of the Kodi. The Default theme of Kodi is Estuary.
- Regional option allows you to change the language, Keyboard layouts, Time formats and date formats, Temperature unit, speed unit and more.
- Screensaver option allows you to keep a Screensaver when your Kodi is playing a music.
- Finally, the Master Lock Settings allows you to set a Master Lock Code for Kodi Player.
Customize your Kodi options using Skin Settings:
This is the place where you can customize the options available on of your Kodi Player and give solution to How to use Kodi Skin Settings.
- If you click on the General option which is available on the left tab then you will get options such as Use Slide animations, Enable Auto scrolling for Plot & review and Show Weather info in the top bar and more.
- If you proceed to Main menu items then you will find a lot of items like Edit Categories of Movies, TV shows, Music and more options.
Configure Server and other Settings using Service Settings:
In this settings, you will find options such as UPnP/DLNA, Airplay, SMB client and more. All are related to casting and server options which you can configure as per your need.
We have listed all the important things that are related to Kodi Player and Kodi Addons. Now we hope you have got the answer to the Question How to use Kodi on PC and Mobile. If you have any Query or if you face any problem then kindly comment us and we will revert with a solution. Have a Great Day Friends.
How to Use Kodi Expert Review
This Article gives complete information about How to Use Kodi in Different Device using simple steps and clear image representation. More information then Kindly Contact Home Page dizain-remont-spb